Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm Finally Free

Sorry, Champs Sports in the Sawgrass Mills Mall.
You have just been nominated as one of the worst
stores to work for, the reasons include but not limited
to:

1_ The General Manager is a sick man

2_ One part-time employee works harder
in one day then their management team
works in a week.

3_ Part-timers doing management jobs??? Seriously!!

4_ Employees can't take a full 30 min lunch breaks
without being harassed ???? Really!!!

Opinions about Champs Sports from former employees:


My opinion:

I was working for Champs Sports on and off from 2006 to
2010. I admired the store manager to a degree of loyalty.
I worked long hours and did extra work because I respected him.
He used me along with many others to his advantage. He's not a
influential business man and his not respected on a personal level.

I've seen home-wreckers, district managers that unmotivate employees,
greedy managers, I've seen hard working managers thrown in the back burner
and worst I've seen managers give false hope to the smaller people.

The one positive outcome of working in such a negative environment were
the hard working people that I met that later on became my world.

Erika:

"There is a thin line between love and hate. I chose the job because it
was what I loved most and I took a lot of shit in the name of love but
eventually I couldn't take it anymore so I left. If I had to live the
experience all over again I definitely would and I enjoyed most of my
time there. But progress is more important than process.

After a while the people I was close to kept me there more than the
store or the sneakers did."


Krys:

"Never in my existence have I worked for a company as unprofessional
as that one. If there's one good thing that came out of being there,
it would be the fact that I learned to deal with life's idiots."

Footlocker Inc.

Currently Footlocker inc. employees about 38,764 employees
and they are also one of the leading athletic stores around the
world. We need these jobs so, with that being said .....

Ken C. Hicks please save this store and it's district 563!!!!

2 comments: