Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Who am I ?

Photograph taken by: Ideal-Photography
Who am I?

For the most part, many struggle with such question, I myself use to ask myself this same question constantly. It's a very frustrating situation when at the end of it all you have no idea who you are. Many may follow a trend and think they know themselves or have an idea.

At one point in my life I thought I knew who I was, but I really had no idea. I became the voice of everyone but myself, not in a good way but meaning that my choices and opinions were based on other peoples perspective.I took what everyone wanted me to think and I became this big mess, in which all my decisions were made on others opinions. I was so tired of listening to everyone but myself. I then asked myself...Who am I?

Why I decided to blog you ask?

In the process of finding myself (in which everyday I learn more & more about who I really am) I've come to question many things about my surroundings and about the world itself. So, I thought to myself why not blog about my opinions, interest and concerns, while at the same time get feedback. Sometimes it's important to know what others think because they might have a whole different way of looking at things.

Quote:

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment